The Human Touch at Pamperganza 2016
Here at The Human Touch we are delighted to have been invited back for the third year running to Pamperganza - a lovely ladies evening that raises vital funds for local and global charities
As well as lots of stalls to shop at, a fashion show, cocktails/mocktails, a raffle plus the tea and plenty of cake there will be mini treatments available from the Human Touch team
Eshana will be providing reiki healing or chakra balancing
Mandy will be providing Zero balancing
Michele will be providing Indian head massage
Mary will be providing angel card readings
All treatments/readings will be for 15 minutes and will be £5 per treatment
Pamperganza Monday 31st October, 7 till 10.30 pm Lancing Parish Hall, South Street, Lancing, BN15 8AJ
The Human Touch pop up event - August 20th 2 till 5pm
Here at The Human Touch we aim to reach as many people as possible with our wealth of experience, wonderful treatments and affordable prices. To introduce you to what we are all about we are hosting our first in a series of pop up events at our regular home in The Window room, Southwick community centre, Southwick Street, BN42 4TE.
We will be providing 15 minutes for £5 or 30 minutes for £10 mini treatments of
- Reiki healing/chakra balancing with Eshana
- Homeopathy/flower essence consultations with Maddie
- Zero blancing with Mandy
- Foot reflexology with Mary
- Plus we will have our special guest Therese Eriksen from Shoreham Homeopathy
- Therese will be providing Vega testing using a Vega machine. It is a safe, painless, non invasive bioenegetic measuring device that aims to identify sensitivities & weaknesses within the organism to a range of foods & airborne substances. The results of the testing can be used to complement homeopathic or other treatment by identifying obstacles to cure, or it can be simply used in isolation as a means to identify sensitivities.
Feel free to pop in on the day or to book ahead for a mini treatment call Mary on 07796518667
We will look forward to seeing you there
Visit our face book page for further information at www.facebook.com/thehumantouch1
The Human Touch at the Fishersgate Fun Fest
Here at The Human Touch we really believe in supporting other local community projects and events.
We are delighted to have been asked to provide some of our therapies and will be giving free mini treatments Reflexology with Mary and Zero balancing with Mandy.
Weather and space provided Mary will also be teaching hand reflexology relaxation techniques and providing you with a take home sheet so you can continue to use these easily learned techniques at home.
Join us for a great family afternoon on Saturday 3rd September from 1 till 5